Skip to content
Operation Manager (m/f) Northern Zone (50% / 80%)
Start-off Date: September/October 2021
Working closely with Teams across the globe, and ensuring our daily operations running smoothly.
Experience / Professional Requirement:
A Minimum of 2 years professional requirement is a “MUST” have and proven track record
in matrix environment in Agriculture/Agronomy
What does this mean?
- You take responsibility for the day-to-day business and coordinating team staffs.
- You support the Locals/Cities/zonal Team in the management of employees and
service providers and build stable and appreciative relationships with your Zone and
other partners/customers (farmers, Buyers, Financiers, Bankers) etc.
- You will optimize existing processes and find smart ideas and solutions to further the
developments of our Daily Ops.
- Using data analysis, you keep an eye on the daily performance and not only identify
potential for improvement, but also implement them
- Lead all Warehouses within your jurisdiction and co-ordinate related tasks, such as meetings
of the executives (Local/International), investors relation management, and ready to jump
Hands-on. Goods deliveries and shipping, equipment provisioning, etc.
- Ability to drive, Present and manage organization and team performance across cultures.
- Also, you take responsibility for our zonal collaborators on Transport vehicle fleets
Our Education Requirement(s):
A minimum master’s degree or equivalent is required. Advanced degree in Food and Science or
equivalent education/degree in Agriculture Economics/Food Processing is desirable or plus.
What makes you eligible with these Skills and Qualifications:
- You are an organizational talent and are not afraid to lend a hand.
- You are communicative and have a fluent command of English.
- You are interested in Agriculture topics and have a technical affinity to make things work.
- You are motivated to make a difference in our fast-growing start-up and to take the next step
with us and enjoy optimizing, analytical processes.
- In addition, you are smart, fast and practical and never lose sight of your goal.
- You have already gained experience in the “Agriculture” field of operations.
- You have very good local knowledge in your Zone of allocation
Who we are!
INNAGRIS a Multi-National Leaders with diverse expertise in Engineering, Information
Technology & Economics, Marketing & Development etc., with huge passion for Agriculture as
Our journey started 2016 at the Executive MBA master class in London-UK, a Place where World Class
Leaders, Study and show professionalism in bringing actions to the table.
2018, the Company was born with the sole passion for an innovative platform that bridges the
lapsing gap on farmers not getting enough income for their labor on farm produces and markets
demand on export.
We assist farmers on making money by increasing yields, build buyers income, and sustain natural
resources in collaboration with governments, NGO’s, private sectors, banks to find effective ways in
fighting poverty and creating jobs.